Featured Category: Footwear
These days people like to have, modern and
nice looking shoes to get around in.
With more people walking to try to keep healthy, it is important to have
Below are some famous brands you most
likely heard of:
- Allbirds – use a revolutionary
wool fabric to make their footwear from natural materials, certified B Corp
- Sketchers – selling shoes (and
apparel now) that are innovative and comfortable
- TOMS – originally known for their alpargatas, now sell many fashionable styles of shoes from sandals to boots, certified B Corp
- VANS – “Off The
Wall”, not just for skateboarders anymore
A few others are:
- Crocs – the most delightfully comfortable shoes in the world, made from revolutionary materials that are lighter, softer, and more flexible than you ever imagined
- Keen – make shoes to make a
difference, leaving the world better than they found it. Focusing mainly on sports sandals and hiking
shoes, their shoes are 95% PFC-free.
- Rothy’s – use eco-friendly
materials to make stylish wear-everywhere shoes and bags
Probably the original sellers of what we
consider “comfortable shoes”:
- Clarks – over 200 years old,
known for their innovative underfoot cushioning
- ECCO – makes the leather for
their shoes at their own tanners and produce their shoes at their own
factories. They challenge convention as they strive for uniqueness.
- Rockport – 50 years old,
includes the brand’s Cobb Hill, Aravon, Dunham.
Known for their Total Motion Technology which increased cushioning,
improved flexibility and stability while maintaining a lightweight construction
For “warehouses” that sell many
brands of shoes, you can check out:
- DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) – the latest in designer shoes, sandals, and handbags. Not just dress shoes and boots, they have boat shoes, rain shoes, running shoes, and sneakers.
- Zappos – “to live and
deliver WOW”, with thousands of footwear products to meet every need and
occasion. Originally only sold shoes but today have expanded to clothing, bags,