Featured Category: Luxury Outdoor Brands
If you are serious about your outdoor adventures/activities, you only want the best quality to help you perform at your best. These brands all manufacture and sell products you know you can count on when the trail gets tough.
- Arc’teryx – use the best materials and create the most refined and durable products possible. The most sustainable purchase is no purchase, so their products are built to last, season after season.
- Columbia – they create
enduring, iconic, and innovative products that enable people to enjoy the
- The North Face* – push the
boundaries of innovation and design so you can push the boundaries of
exploration. A comprehensive collection of
high-performance outerwear, footwear, skiwear, and equipment.
- Patagonia – prices tend to be a
bit more because they put the environment first. They self-impose an Earth Tax of 1% of their
sales (since 1985) which they donate to causes for the preservation and
restoration of the natural environment.
Have a separate division called Worn Wear to resell their
Some other sites to consider:
- Burton – innovating and
changing the way people enjoy outdoors.
- Canada Goose – one of the
world’s leading makers of luxury apparel, known for its iconic outerwear.
- Helly Hanson – 140 years of
innovation, products are worn and trusted by professionals on oceans,
mountains, and worksites.
- Billabong – lifestyle and
technical apparel brand.
- Timberland* – originally known
for their boots, but now have a range of footwear, jackets, tops, glasses, and
bags. Making innovative products to get
people outdoors, made with environmentally-conscious materials.
a VPN to access the USA website